It’s THAT time of the year again and the 6 Nations Taster Box is back. What could be better than settling down to watch a decent bit of rugby while nibbling some of the finest cheeses the countries offer. Cheeses this year also include some suggestions for a bit of beer to wash them down. Each box contains 6 x 50g portions of individually wrapped cheeses.
In the lineup this year, we have:
- England – Sparkenhoe Red Leicester – IPA style beers
- Scotland – Isle of Mull cheddar – very “hoppy” pale ale
- Ireland – Cashel Blue – a Chimay Blue / porter type beer
- Wales – Gorwydd Caerphilly – Belgian “blonde” style ales
- France – Mobier – any of the sweeter / fruit beer types
- Italy – Robiola all birra – Weiss beer type
NB – as always, last minute substitutions may need to be made!
Good luck to all the teams and may the best team win (which, according to my wife will be Ireland!)